That's What Friends Are For

 

That's What Friends Are For

 

And I never thought I'd feel this way

And as far as I'm concerned

I'm glad I got the chance to say

that I do believe I love you

 

And if I should ever go away

Well then close your eyes

and try to feel the way we do today

And then if you can remember

 

**

Keep smiling, keep shining

knowing you can always count on me for sure

that's what friends are for

For(in) good times and bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for

 

Well you came and opened me

And now there's so much more I see

And so, by the way I thank you

 

And then for the times when we're apart

Well then close your eyes and know

these words are coming from my heart

And then if you can remember

 

** repeat three times

 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

XCOPY를 이용한 당일날짜의 파일만 카피하는방법

뽀롱 뽀롱 뽀로로 DVD 목록

SYSLOG-NG와 MySQL 을 이용한 시스로그 응용 하기